Digital archive of full text core journals in humanities, social sciences and sciences. It contains the entire run of over 500 hundred important scholarly journals, from the first volume up to the volumes published 3-5 years ago.
1. After you select the article you are interest in, copy & paste the Stable URL into your Bb course.
2. You DO NOT need to include the proxy prefix in front of the JSTOR Stable URL, but if you'd rather play it safe, you can add the proxy prefix:
Or use the VCCS EZproxy URL generator.
Your final URL should look like this - click on the url below to go to the article:
3. You may have to click on the link you created a 2nd time from Bb to be directed to the specific article.
4. When the article appears, you have the option to view the article in PDF format by clicking on Download PDF from the menu on the right.
5. After you click on the PDF, you will be prompted with a JSTOR Terms and Conditions window. Click on the I Accept, Proceed To PDF button, to view the article.