1. Click on the full title or segment title for the video you are interested in linking from your Bb course.
2. When the video appears, click on the Embed/Link option located below the video clip.
5. Make sure to click on the HTML option from the Blackboard Content Information menu. If you don't see the HTML option, click on the Show More icon located on the right side of the menu.
6. When the HTML code view window appears, paste the embed code, then click on the Update button. You DO NOT need to include the proxy prefix in the embed code. The proxy prefix is already included in the embed code.
7. When you are back at the Item screen, click on the Submit button to save the embed code. You should then see the embedded video in your Bb course.