1. From your search results, click on the video title.
2. When the video appears, click on the </> Embed/Link option under the video clip.
3. When the Permalink to / Embed code window appears, copy and paste the permalink into your Blackboard course.
It is already included in the URL.
Your final URL should look like this -to go to the video:
1. Click on the </> Embed/Link option located under the video clip.
2. When the Permalink to / Embed code window appears, copy & paste the code into your Bb course.
3. Make sure to click on the HTML option from the Blackboard Content Information menu. If you don't see the HTML option, click on the Show More icon located on the right side of the menu.
4. When the HTML code view window appears, paste the embed code. You do not need the proxy prefix. It is already included in the code.
1. Scroll down the Welcome to Alexander Street window.
2. When the Matching customers menu appears, select J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College, then click on the AUTHORIZE AS SELECTED CUSTOMER button