1. From the Reynolds Library home page, choose the DATABASES link. This will take you to an alphabetical listing of our databases.
2. Choose the "E" link for EBL eBooks.
3. In the list, choose eBooks on EBSCOhost. Login with your My Reynolds login, if needed.
4. The search box for EBSCOhost eBooks appears. Type your keyword in the search box (e.x., ipad.)
5. Click SEARCH.
6. A list of eBook results appears.
Read eBooks in EBSCOhost
1. To select an eBook, click on the title (e.x., How to Do Everything iPad.)
Here you have the option to read more about the book, read the eBook Full Text on your screen, or Download This eBook (Offline).
2. To read the eBook in your browser, click on eBook Full Text.
The table of contents will appear in the left (great for navigation!) The book itself will appear on the right. Click on the headings in the table of contents to navigate directly to a chapter or section.
3. Click on the navigation buttons to turn pages.
What if you want to download the book?
1. Choose Download This eBook (Offline).
2. EBSCOhost will ask you to login to My EBSCOhost. If you do not already have an account, you can create a free one here.
(You MUST create a personal account to download an eBook.)
3. After you have logged in, you can choose your loan. The loan period ranges from 1-7 days.
Click CHECKOUT & DOWNLOAD.
NOTE: Adobe Digital Editions is required for desktop viewing. Download it for free HERE.
Bluefire is recommneded for Apple and Android devices. Kindles can view PDFs created in the Full Text view.
4. When prompted, choose Adobe Digital Editions for desktop viewing.
The book will appear in the Adobe Digital Editions Library.
Questions? Contact Reynolds Library!
Need more information about using EBSCOhost eBooks with your mobile device? Try our Library in your Pocket LibGuide for device-specific instructions.