1. On the library home page, click on the Databases link
2. Click on the "S" link for Springer.
3. Click on Springer in the alphabetical list. If needed, login with your MyReynolds login.
4. Springer opens.
1. Springer allows browsing by discipline.
2. Users can also search on a topic (e.x., GENETICS.)
3. Not all off the content in Springer is available in full-text through the library. To see the materials Reynolds Library has access to, uncheck the "Include Preview-only Content" box.
4. Click on the title to read more about the article or chapter.
5. The detailed record appears. Here users can read the abstract, download the chapter, download the book, or read a preview in the browser.
6. Select LOOK INSIDE for a preview in the browser. NOTE: Not all books offer this feature.
7. A preview of the first few pages appears.
8. Want more? Click DOWNLOAD BOOK.
9. The viewer for the book opens. Read the title in your browser.
10. Want to save the book for viewing later? Click the download button.
11. Click Open with Adobe Reader and OK.
12. The entire book appears. Navigate with the Bookmarks/Table of Contents.