Here are a few of our many guides that might interest you:
- Last Updated Nov 26, 2013
1,730 views this year
- Last Updated May 21, 2013
168 views this year
- Last Updated Dec 4, 2013
54,219 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 15, 2013
259 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 27, 2012
129 views this year
Guides for Faculty
These are all of the guides we have listed specifcally of interest to teaching faculty.
- Beyond the Textbook: Integrating Library Resources into Blackboard
- Conference Proceedings
- Copyright Issues
- ENG-112: Finding Images
- ENG-210: The Future of the Book: Where is the eBook Headed?
- Faculty Services at Reynolds Library
- How Do I?
- Integrating Web 2.0 into the classroom
- Library in your Pocket: Go Mobile @ Reynolds Library
- Library Liaison Program
- Library Services for Distance Learning
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Multimedia Resources
- No USB Drive? No Problem! Workshop Companion
- Plagiarism Guide for Faculty
- Teaching Millennials: Understanding and Reaching the Next Generation
Welcome to J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College Libraries! We are eager to establish a close link between you and our libraries for your teaching and research needs.
The libraries of the 21st century have drastically and dramatically changed and emerging technologies offer exciting pathways for teaching and learning. This guide serves as a gateway to a full range of library resources and services for both on-campus and online instruction and research. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have suggestions on how we can provide further services to you in your teaching fields. We are looking forward to working with you.
An Overview in PowerPoint
Ask A Librarian
Downtown campus: 804-523-5333
Goochland campus: 804-523-5419
Parham campus: 804-523-5329