Here are a few of our many guides that might interest you:
- Last Updated Apr 13, 2015
1,189 views this year
- Last Updated Jun 9, 2014
27 views this year
- Last Updated Mar 31, 2015
23,454 views this year
- Last Updated Nov 25, 2014
21 views this year
Guides for Faculty
These are all of the guides we have listed specifcally of interest to teaching faculty.
- Beyond the Textbook: Integrating Library Resources into Blackboard
- Center for Faculty Engagement: Resources
- Conference Proceedings
- Copyright Issues
- ENG-210: The Future of the Book: Where is the eBook Headed?
- Faculty Services at Reynolds Library
- Find & Cite Images
- Integrating Web 2.0 into the classroom
- Library in your Pocket: Go Mobile @ Reynolds Library
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Multimedia Resources
- Open Educational Resources
- Plagiarism Guide for Faculty
- Streaming and DVD Collections @ Reynolds Library
Welcome to J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College Libraries! We are eager to establish a close link between you and our libraries for your teaching and research needs.
The libraries of the 21st century have drastically and dramatically changed and emerging technologies offer exciting pathways for teaching and learning. This guide serves as a gateway to a full range of library resources and services for both on-campus and online instruction and research. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have suggestions on how we can provide further services to you in your teaching fields. We are looking forward to working with you.
An Overview in PowerPoint
Ask A Librarian
Downtown campus: 804-523-5333
Goochland campus: 804-523-5419
Parham campus: 804-523-5329