- Last Updated Aug 20, 2014
34,135 views this year
- Last Updated May 14, 2014
18,644 views this year
Purpose of Tutorial
The purpose of this tutorial is to:
acquaint you with JSRCC Library's services, policies, and procedures.
introduce some basic skills on using the library including how to find, interpret, and cite resources.
Instructions for Completing Tutorial
Completing this library tutorial counts for 10% of your SDV-100 grade.
- Review the entire guide including: the information listed under Introduction, Finding Books, Finding Articles, and Citing Sources.
- Make sure to click on each tab to review this information. both video clip demonstrations - using the library catalog to find books; using the library databases to find articles.
- Go to the SDV-100 Library Quiz on your Blackboard and answer all 20 questions.