If you click on any Reynolds Libraries database link (including direct links to specific articles, eBooks and videos) from off-campus, you will be prompted with a Virginia's Community Colleges login screen. Use your My Reynolds username & multifactor authentication (MFA) to access any of the library databases from off-campus.
If you cannot login from off campus, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804.523.5211 - or - 523-5220.
ProQuest Central eBooks Note: If you are accessing a ProQuest Central eBook from ON or OFF campus, you will be prompted with a Virginia's Community Colleges login screen. If you are accessing a ProQuest Central eBook from the library catalog, you will also be prompted to select your institution, J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College.
1. To search our two most popular databases, go to the library's home page at https://reynoldslibraries.org/
2. When the library's homepage appears, move your mouse over Quick Links near the top of the screen.
3. When the Quick Links menu appears, click on Academic Search Complete or Opposing Viewpoints.
1. If you are already know the name of the database you want to search, go to the library's home page at https://reynoldslibraries.org/
2, When the library's home page appears, move your mouse over Research near the top of the screen.
3. When the Research menu appears, click on Databases.
4. When the next screen appears, click on the letter of the alphabet that the database begins with.
If your instructor or a librarian directed you to a specific course or subject guide from Reynolds Libraries' Research Guides website, try the databases listed in the guide by clicking on the Find Articles tab/page of the guide.
You also can ask a librarian for recommendations on which databases to search for your particular topic.