2. Click on the 3 bar menu in the upper left corner of Google Scholar.
3. When the main menu appears, click on Settings.
4. When the Settings menu appears, click on Library links.
5. When the Library links search screen appears, enter reynolds in the search box and execute the search.
6. When the results screen appears, checkmark the box next to J.S. Reynolds Community College (VCCS) - @ReynoldsCC Library then click on the Save button.
After saving J.S. Reynolds Community College in the Library links settings, when searching for articles in Google Scholar, these Reynolds articles will be identified with a link to the right of your results.