1. From your search results, click on the video title.
2. When the video appears, click on the Share option near the top of the screen.
3. When the Share window appears on the bottom of the screen, copy & paste the URL into your Canvas course.
Your final URL should look like this -to go to the video:
1. Click on the Share option near the top of the screen.
2. When Share window appears on the bottom of the screen, copy the embed code.
3. Go to your Add Page screen in Canvas. Enter a title for the video and click on the Insert/edit media icon.
4. When the Insert/edit media window appears, click on the Embed button, paste the embed code, then click on the OK button. The proxy prefix is already in the embed code.
5. When the Add Page screen appears again, click on the Save or Save & Publish button.
1. Scroll down the Welcome to Alexander Street window.
2. When the Matching customers menu appears, select J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College, then click on the AUTHORIZE AS SELECTED CUSTOMER button