1. From the results list, click on the book title you wish to link from your Canvas course.
2. Users will be prompted with a Virginia's Community Colleges login screen from both on and off campus. Users should login with their My Reynolds username and password.
3. When the next screen appears, click on the Share Link to Book option under the book cover on the left side of the screen.
4. When the SHARE THIS BOOK window appears, copy & paste the link into your Canvas course.
5. If you would like to link to a specific section, chapter, or page within an eBook, click on the Read Online option under the book cover on the left side of the screen.
6. When the next screen appears, navigate to to that specific section using the table of contents on the left side of the screen.
7. When you are viewing that section or chapter, click on the link option from the Tools menu near the top of the screen.
8. When the SHARE THIS BOOK window appears, copy & paste the URL into your Canvas course.