After completing Module 2, students will be able to:
- Understand the stages of the Information Cycle.
- Identify different types of information sources.
- Identify the differences between popular magazine articles and scholarly journal articles.
- Identify the differences between primary sources and secondary sources.
- Understand what each source type covers and when to use a particular source.
- Identify the retrieval methods for each source type.
- Identify citations for a book, popular magazine article, and scholarly journal article.